- Wzzard Nesh Wireless Sensor Node Model# WSD2M31010 (3 analog inputs, M12 connector, external antenna) (Supports up to 3 attached sensors.)
- JC10F50-V, 50A clamp-on current sensors
- WSCAM12-6, M12 cable
- SmartSwarm 342 Ethernet Network Gateway – with Wzzard board.
- (Note: one gateway supports up to 100 wireless sensor nodes.)
- Cloud license for SmartWorx Hub device management and configuration tool
- Node-RED flow with Web server
Ease of Installation
Easy to set up and begin monitoring assets. No professional installation required.
New nodes may be added at any time and the Smartmesh IP network will dynamically self-configure as new nodes are added or removed.
128-bit AES-based Encryption – with multiple keys, Message Integrity Check, Synchronized Key Changeovers, Customized Key Rotation.
|Maximum Nodes per Gateway||100|
|Maximum Polling Rate||10 seconds|
|Measurement Range||0.3A to 50A|
|Minimum Reading (at 0 Amps input)||0.3A|
Up to 100 meters indoors; Up to 300 meters outdoors,
line of sight, 2 meters above ground.